By visiting the website at https://skatemontana.com, you consent to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable regulations, and accept responsibility for compliance with any relevant local laws. Should you disagree with any of these terms, you are forbidden from using or accessing this site. The content enclosed in this website is protected by pertinent copyright and trademark legislation.
You are authorized to temporarily download a single copy of the materials (information or software) on SkateMontana’s website solely for personal, non-commercial fleeting viewing. This constitutes the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you are prohibited from:
- Modifying or copying the materials;
- Utilizing the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempting to decompile or reverse engineer any software on SkateMontana’s website;
- Removing any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transferring the materials to another entity or “mirroring” the materials on any other server.
This license will cease automatically if you breach any of these restrictions and may be revoked by SkateMontana at any given moment. On the termination of your viewing of these materials or this license, you must dispose of any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on SkateMontana’s website are supplied ‘as is.’ SkateMontana makes no warranties, implied or otherwise, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights infringement.
Moreover, SkateMontana does not warrant or make any assertions concerning the accuracy, likely outcomes, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no circumstance shall SkateMontana or its suppliers be held accountable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages due to loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the materials on SkateMontana’s website, even if SkateMontana or a SkateMontana-authorized representative has been alerted orally or in writing of the potential damage. Because some jurisdictions do not permit limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations might not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials presented on SkateMontana’s website may contain technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SkateMontana does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. SkateMontana can make changes to the materials on its website at any time without prior notice. However, SkateMontana does not commit to update the materials.
SkateMontana has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not accountable for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SkateMontana of the site. Usage of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
SkateMontana may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without prior notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed following the laws of the United States, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us.
It is SkateMontana’s
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will provide customers with readily available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will retain personal information only for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Amazon Associates Program
SkateMontana.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
SkateMontana.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.